Terms & conditions of use
As with all terms and conditions, these get a bit technical and we’re sorry if they sound rather formal. However, they are pretty standard and designed to enhance your e-shopping experience and make it as easy and secure as possible.
The terms and conditions apply to the use of the bodenusa.com website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions).
Please note, these Conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to check these Conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the Conditions set out below, you should not use or access this website. Your use of our website constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Conditions.
If you have any queries relating to the Conditions, please contact the Customer Service team before placing an order.
We hold our relationship with our customers in highest regard. We work hard to make things right with each and every customer. On occasion, a third party may be necessary to help us resolve our disputes, and this agreement limits us to arbitration (or small claims court, if a claim qualifies) in all such instances.
YOU AND JP BODEN SERVICES INC AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN US THAT CANNOT BE RESOLVED INFORMALLY SHALL BE RESOLVED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION OR IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT.
YOU AND JP BODEN SERVICES INC FURTHER AGREE TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO A TRIAL BY JURY; TO THE LITIGATION OF DISPUTES IN STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS OF GENERAL JURISDICTION; AND TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY WAY IN A CLASS ACTION/CLASS ARBITRATION; PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHERWISE TO MAKE OR PROCEED WITH ANY CLAIM ON A COLLECTIVE OR CONSOLIDATED BASIS.
This arbitration agreement applies to all agents, attorneys, contractors, subcontractors, service providers, employees, and all others acting for, on behalf of, or under the direction of JP Boden Services Inc, including all affiliated companies (including, but not limited to, parents, subsidiaries, and sibling corporations). This agreement is binding on you and JP Boden Services Inc, as well as our respective heirs, successors, and assigns.
You and JP Boden Services Inc agree that any claim between us involves commerce and is governed exclusively by, the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”) and federal law, and not by any state or local laws, or the laws of other countries, concerning or purporting to place limits on the availability or scope of arbitration or in any way imposing requirements beyond or inconsistent with those set forth in the FAA. This agreement, however, does not prevent you from bringing any issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies.
Arbitration Scope, Rules, and Requirements
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and both the discovery (facts presented during the arbitration process) and court review of an arbitration award are limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow these Terms & Conditions as a court would.
The arbitration or small claims court action shall occur in the United States in the county or parish in which you reside or at such other location in the United States which may be agreed upon by you and us. You may also choose to have any arbitration, whether commenced by you or us, conducted by telephone, video conference or based on written submissions only.
The arbitrator has the authority to and shall resolve all claims and issues arising between us, including, but not limited to, international, federal, state, and local statutory, regulatory, constitutional, and common law claims.
This arbitration requirement covers, but is not limited to, any and all claims arising from or related in any way to your use of the Sites, your registration with the Sites, your requests to receive advertising or promotions, your purchase of or attempt to purchase products from us, and your communications with us.
The arbitrator also has the sole authority to and shall address all claims or arguments by both parties concerning the formation, legality, and enforceability of this arbitration clause, the scope of this clause, and the arbitrability of any claim or issue arising between us.
Any arbitration will be held before a single neutral arbitrator and will be governed by the Consumer Arbitration Rules and the Consumer Due Process Protocol (collectively, "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") as currently in effect, and as modified by this Agreement, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules are available online at https://www.adr.org/consumer, by calling the AAA at 800-778-7879, or by writing to the AAA Notice Address set forth below. To the extent that there is a conflict between this clause and the AAA Rules, the arbitrator shall resolve such conflicts so as to preserve the parties’ mutual obligation to arbitrate claims on an individual basis.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter or email requesting arbitration and describing your claim to the AAA and to: Legal Counsel, JP Boden Services Inc, 180 Armstrong Road, Pittston, PA, 18640-9628, United States; LegalCounsel@boden.com.
The AAA’s address is: American Arbitration Association Case Filing Services, 1101 Laurel Oak Road, Suite 100, Voorhees, NJ 08043 (the “AAA Notice Address”). You may also send a copy to the AAA online at https://www.adr.org.
If you initiate an arbitration, we will reimburse you for any standard filing fee which may be required under the AAA Rules for claims under $10,000. For claims over $10,000, payment of such fees will be by a separate agreement between you and us. If we cannot agree on such payment, the arbitrator will decide how such fees should be paid and by whom. Each party shall be responsible for their own attorney’s fees except as provided by applicable law or the AAA Rules.
We are committed to providing for dispute resolution at a reasonable cost to consumers consistent with the AAA Rules, and any matters related to such cost, if not agreed to by you and us, will be decided by the arbitrator.
To the extent that any other provision of the Terms & Conditions is found to be inconsistent with rights, duties, and requirements of this arbitration agreement, or where the application of such a provision would change or render unenforceable any part of this arbitration agreement, such provision shall be null and void and the terms of this arbitration agreement shall prevail.
bodenusa.com is the US website of JP Boden Services Inc, 180 Armstrong Road, Pittston, PA, 18640-9628, United States, a corporation registered in Delaware. which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of JP Boden (Holdings) Limited, Boden House, 114 - 120 Victoria Road, London. NW10 6NY, United Kingdom. These Conditions will apply between you and JP Boden Services Inc, when you buy an item from bodenusa.com. The Conditions do not affect the rights you may have under any relevant statutory law.
- Your contract for purchases made through bodenusa.com is with JP Boden Services Inc.
- You represent and agree that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to bodenusa.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that email can be used as a means of communication, notification and billing between us. Please be advised that we will never ask for personal details or information via email. If you receive an email asking for your personal information, username or password, or payment information, please do not respond and contact our Customer Service team immediately.
- During the registration process, you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from bodenusa.com under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If you think someone else might know it, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you, it is your responsibility to inform JP Boden Services Inc as soon as possible.
- You warrant that you will not use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order, or using a known invalid credit card will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. JP Boden Services Inc tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on bodenusa.com to enable us, and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities, to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- JP Boden Services Inc reserves the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- you fail to make payment to us when due; or
- you breach any of these Conditions; or
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time, enough information to enable us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity; or
- we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or are connected to or otherwise have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on bodenusa.com
You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by us and product availability.
- For inventory purposes, each item requested counts as an individual order. Wherever possible, we will attempt to combine multiple orders in one shipment and on one invoice. Due to inventory and packaging requirements, however, orders may be shipped over several days in multiple packages. If there is a further delay, we will not charge you until the goods leave our warehouse and we will only charge you postage once per order, no matter how many parcels we send you.
- Merchandise available for sale changes on a frequent basis. We reserve the right to make changes in our merchandise without notice. Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. Some of our products may be available only in limited quantities, so we cannot guarantee that a product displayed on a previous visit to our website may still be available when you visit again. An item may be out of stock temporarily or permanently, or discontinued from our product line. When an item is no longer available, we take reasonable steps to remove it from the website as soon as we can. If you cannot find an item you saw on a previous visit, please notify our Customer Service team, and we will let you know whether we can find the item for you. If bodenusa.com does not have stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are back in stock and ready to be shipped.
- We take great care to ensure that all information about our products, including prices, set forth on bodenusa.com is up-to-date, accurate and reliable. However, there may be occasions when information contained on our site may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, inaccuracies as to merchandise size, price, color or other matters, or an item that is no longer in stock. We do not warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. Any errors are unintentional and we apologize if any information on the site is inaccurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and to update product information at any time, including after you have placed your order. We reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- The prices displayed on this website are quoted in U.S. currency and are valid only in the United States. Prices are subject to change at any time. Relevant sales taxes, if any, shall be applied at checkout.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and bodenusa.com until we accept your order by shipping the product to you. The price of any item is not guaranteed until the item has been shipped to you. When this happens, we will confirm our acceptance of your order by sending you an email. If the price of a product you have ordered should change prior to shipment, you will be notified by email that your order has not been accepted by us and will not ship. You may re-order the item at the adjusted price if you wish.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including sales tax and S&H) and usual delivery times.
- You must check that all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an explanatory email from us detailing the reasons why.
- Discount vouchers cannot be used on sale products.
- Boden reserves the right to cancel any order if the product is no longer available. No compensation will be paid in such cases but customers will not be charged for any order until the item is dispatched.
- The stated delivery period within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
- Customs Fees – Please note that we ship some orders from the UK and some from the US depending on where the stock is. Shipments from the UK to the US are subject to Federal import regulations which can incur duties and taxes levied as the parcels enter the country. Our systems are designed to settle this duty on your behalf wherever it applies. However in the (hopefully) very rare event that you, rather than us, are charged US import duties or fees for US customs clearance, please let us have proof of payment (and the customs paperwork showing that the charges relate to a Boden parcel) and we'll gladly reimburse you.
- Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
- Discover card; for American Express the security number is 4 digits on the front. All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Gift cards may only be exchanged for merchandise at Boden and Mini Boden as listed in our catalogue and on our website (www.bodenusa.com). The card may be used once only and any value remaining will be converted into Boden account credit (unless otherwise required by law). We cannot re-issue lost, stolen, mislaid or damaged gift cards. Normal purchase terms apply. USA use only
- You cannot use a Gift card to purchase Boden Gift cards.
- If you haven't submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the 'Remove' button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
- During the sale period, returns must be made within 7 days of receipt of your order to obtain a refund. After 7 days only an exchange or credit note will be issued.
- You should use the shipping label enclosed with your package when returning any item to us. (Please note that the shipping label states a US address, from which point packages are shipped to us in the United Kingdom. Please do not ship packages directly to us in the United Kingdom.) You will be liable for any charges incurred when returning the goods to bodenusa.com, unless the return is due to damaged or faulty merchandise, shipment or unordered or incorrect merchandise, or an error on our part, in which case, we will send you a prepaid shipping label to use when returning the item.
- We're sorry but we are not able to offer exchanges on orders where PayPal was used as a payment method. Please return your item(s) for a refund and place a new order.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY DURING FINAL SALE?
- During FINAL SALE / FINAL CLEARANCE our discounts are so good we can’t accept returns.
- bodenusa.com will be happy to exchange for the same item most products that are damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped due to our error within 3 months from the date of shipment. For more information, please refer to our Guarantee and Returns Policy.
- We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your bodenusa.com log in details, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
- We try to respond promptly to email messages from customers and visitors to our site. However, we are under no obligation to respond to such messages, to maintain such messages in confidence, or to pay for such comments or submissions. Please be advised that all emails, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas and other information disclosed or submitted to us will become our property. By submitting any email or correspondence to us, you thereby release all proprietary claims and intellectual or other property rights therein.
- You agree that we may use and/or disclose information about you, such as demographics or your use of this site, in any way without revealing your personal information or identity. By taking part in promotions, contests or sweepstakes offered on the site, or by requesting promotional information or product updates, you agree that we may use your information for marketing and promotional purposes.
- You are responsible for your communications and all consequences of their submission to us. Please do not: transmit to us material that is copyrighted by a third party, without that party’s permission; send material that reveals trade secrets without permission of the owner of those trade secrets; send material that infringes on any third party’s intellectual property rights without that party’s permission; send material that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, hateful, abusive, defamatory or embarrassing to any other party; send sexually explicit images; send advertisements or solicitations; send chain letters or pyramid schemes; or impersonate another person. If you violate these provisions, or if we think you have violated them, we reserve the right to expel you from the site and prevent your future use of the site.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on bodenusa.com is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order, and that your order has been cancelled. You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may re-order it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your credit card.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 10 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken great care to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, the colors we use, as well as the display and color capabilities of your particular computer monitor, will affect the colors you actually see on the screen. We are not responsible for the limitations of your monitor and cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color, texture or detail of merchandise will be accurate. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may simply return the product following the provisions set out in these Conditions.
- The products sold on bodenusa.com are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products or services purchased from bodenusa.com
- We have taken great care to prevent internet fraud and to ensure that any data collected from you is stored securely and safely. However, we cannot be held liable in the unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labor disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful material or represents the full functionality, accuracy, or reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website. If your use of the website or the site’s material results in any costs or expenses, including without limitation, the need for services or replacement of equipment or data, we shall not be liable for those costs or expenses.
- This website and its material are provided on as “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent provided by law, we disclaim warranties, whether express or implied, including those of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and of fitness for particular purpose. We make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the site’s material, services, software, test, graphics and links. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your right to cancel an order or return or exchange a product as provided herein.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
SITE CONTENTS OWNERSHIP
This site is expressly owned and operated by JP Boden. Unless otherwise noted, the design and content featured on this website, including illustrations, clothing and other product details, icons, navigational buttons, images, artwork, graphics, photography, text, audio and video clips or content, software and the like, are owned by JP Boden. This website, as a whole, is protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, intellectual property and other applicable laws. All worldwide rights are reserved.
We are not responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Boden products are those stated on the Boden material. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party. This website may contain links to sites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and are not an endorsement by us of the products or materials on those sites. We are not responsible for the content of those sites and make no representation regarding the truth, quality or accuracy of same. Visiting the linked sites is at your own risk.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND
We operate a Recommend a Friend program whereby our customers can refer friends to us. Recommend a Friend is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Names must not be registered on the DMA Pander file (www.the-dma.org/index.php).
- Please make sure that your friends do not mind your handing over their details.
- No cash, credit or other reward is payable for customer details.
No purchase is necessary to participate in the Recommend a Friend program.
NB Terms & Conditions changed 16th February 2011.
These Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either party. If, in our sole discretion, we determine that you have failed to abide by any of these Condition, we may terminate your access to our website, upon which termination, you must destroy all materials downloaded or obtained from the site and copies of those materials, whether made under the terms of these Conditions or otherwise.
No waiver by us of any of these Conditions on any single or multiple occasion(s) shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach of any of the Conditions.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or another of these Conditions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in certain circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Boden and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation except where that representation has been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
These Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance the laws of the State of Delaware.
The amount of sales tax to be charged can depend upon many factors including the value and type of item purchased and the shipping destination. JP Boden Services Inc. will collect the sales/use tax on sales of taxable products shipped to destinations in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming unless the sale of the product is exempt or the purchaser provides evidence that it is not required to pay sales tax on such purchases.
JP Boden Services Inc. is not required, and does not, collect sales or use tax on shipments to persons in the states other than those listed above. Your purchase may be subject to state use tax in the other states.
We love to hear your feedback about our products so please leave a review!
You can leave a review by either describing what you loved or simply vote on existing reviews.
How to write a review:
- On our website, select the product and scroll down to the ‘WRITE A REVIEW’ section of that product page.
- Complete the information requested. You have the option to upload any photos before you ‘Submit’ the review. Please note that any photos uploaded may be published on the website.
- Click ‘Submit’
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided. Please follow the instructions in that email to verify your email address.
- All reviews go through a moderation process where they are evaluated before they are published. This process may take 72 hours or more.
- Please note that once a review is submitted, it cannot be deleted. However, you can delete any photos or media uploaded and also disconnect a review from your email address by following the instructions provided on the review verification page.
How to vote on existing reviews – (anonymous):
- On our website, select the product and go to the review section.
- Read through existing reviews and click the thumps up icon to up vote or thumbs down icon to down vote a review.
- Please note that your votes cannot be changed or deleted.
We use a third party called Power Reviews to collect our product reviews.
MAY 2021 EGIFT AND GIFT CARD OFFER
To qualify for this offer, eGift Cards or Gift Cards must be purchased in a single transaction between May 1, 2021 and May 31, 2021 at 11:59pm PST. Minimum eGift Card or Gift Card purchase of $100 is required to receive a 20% off $150 promotion code. Your promotion code will be sent by June 11, 2021 to the purchaser's email address provided at the time of purchase. Customers are only eligible to receive one promotion code per person and must be subscribed to our emails. The promotion code expires June 26, 2021 at 11:59pm PST. To redeem the promotion code, the purchase must be equal to, or over $150. Exclusions apply for the promotion code, see online for detail.
Previous purchases are not eligible for this offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Boden, Mini Boden or internet offer.
1. Eligibility: This promotion is open to the parents or guardians of legal residents of the USA, aged 4-14 years only.
Employees of JP Boden and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated entities, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of all parties are not eligible.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Contest Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Boden’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: JP Boden Services Inc, 180 Armstrong Road Pittston PA 18640 (USA)
3. Timing: Contest begins at 9:00am PST on Friday 14th May 2021 and closes at 11:59pm PST on Sunday 6th June 2021 (the “Contest Period”).
4. How to Enter the Contest:
Parents or guardians can enter their child’s catalogue cover design (“Entry”) on their behalf by emailing email@example.com the with the below information
• Child’s first name, age and country they are from
• Competition entry attached
All entries should:
• Be original thought
• Simple and immediately graspable
• Relate clearly to our 30th Birthday celebration or party
Only one entry is allowed per child, and the parent or guardian of the entrant must submit the entry. In order to enter the competition, the parent or guardian must consent to their child’s data being processed. There is no entry fee and no purchase required for entering.
5. Judging Criteria & Winner Notification:
There will be two (2) winners in the US market; one (1) winner in the 4-8 years age category and one (1) in the 9-14 years age category. Winning designs will be selected by Johnnie Boden and winners will be notified by email by Friday 25th June. The decision will be based on originality, creative imagination, relevance to a birthday or birthday celebration, and your child’s age.
The parent or guardian of the winners will need to confirm that they consent to their child’s first name, age and design being used on our catalogue cover and on any other Boden communication channels (please see the ‘General’ section for more information). If a winner cannot be contacted within three (3) working days after the first attempt to contact, an alternate entrant will be selected from all entries received.
All entrants must keep the hard-copy of their entry because the winners will be requested to send this to us at:
114-120 Victoria Rd,
6. Prizes: The winning catalogue cover designs will be used on the front cover of our September 2021 Mini Boden catalogue, and the winner will receive the Mini Boden catalogue with their design on the front. The winner will also win a $150 Boden voucher. The voucher will be supplied as account credit to the parent or guardian’s Boden account. If you do not have a Boden account, we will create one for you to supply the voucher. If you do not wish to create a Boden account, we will supply the prize via gift card code.
Boden reserves the right to substitute a prize of an equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
By entering the competition, you agree on behalf of your child to be bound by these terms and conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by us with or without notice), by our decisions which are final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Personal information collected from entrants will be used by us solely in connection with the competition and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of operating the competition, administering competition communications, publishing the winning entries, and fulfilling prizes where applicable.
All Entries remain your property but by entering the competition, you, as the parent or guardian, grant us a perpetual licence to use your child’s Design Entry in Boden communications related to the competition. Boden communications include:
• Our catalogue
• Our website, including our Boden photo gallery
• Boden owned Instagram and Facebook pages
• Email communications
We reserve the right to change, edit, adapt or reproduce the Entries.
Entries will not be returned and we accept no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misaddressed, undelivered or misdirected entries.
You have the right to withdraw your consent on behalf of your child at any time. Please contact our Customer Service team if you wish to do this, or if you have any other questions relating to privacy and rights:
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By phone: 1-866-206-9508 (Toll-Free)
Should your child be one of the winners of the competition, we will ask for the parent/guardian’s personal details such as full name, account number and email address. This personal data will be used for the purposes of contacting the winner to facilitate giving them their prize. Your personal details will not be used for any other purposes. Your correspondence with Boden will be retained for nine months. After the retention period has ended all correspondence and personal information will be manually deleted.
To read Boden’s full privacy notice, please click here https://www.bodenusa.com/en-us/company-information/privacy-notice
Boden has the right to change or extend any of the above Ts & Cs at its discretion.
US: JP Boden Services Inc, 180 Armstrong Road Pittston PA 18640
1. Eligibility: This competition is open to legal residents of the UK, USA, Germany and France.
By participating in this competition, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Boden’s decisions, which is final and binding in all matters related to this competition.
2. Sponsor: JP Boden Services Inc, 180 Armstrong Road Pittston PA 18640 (USA)
3. Timing: Competition begins at 12:00pm PST on Monday 21st JUNE and ends at 11:59pm PST on Monday 28th JUNE (the “Competition Period”).
Only entries received by Boden after the opening date and before the closing date will be included in the draw.
Boden will post a comment under the competition post to confirm that the competition has closed.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Go to @boden_clothing Instagram account, find the “Win your ultimate summer wardrobe” post and complete these three steps
- Comment on the @boden_clothing the competition post
4. WINNER SELECTION: Entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth here and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
One winner will be selected at random by an electronic randomised draw and will be overseen by Boden’s Legal Counsel or a Director.
These determinations are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Contest. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Contest.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: There will be one potential winner and this potential winner will be notified by a direct message via the social channel.
If the direct message is undeliverable or if the potential winner does not respond within the time period, this may result in disqualification and an anther potential winner will be selected.
If the potential winner does not respond within five (5) days after the first direct message is sent, then another potential winner will be selected from the entries received.
If the potential winner is found to be ineligible or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, then the potential winner may also be disqualified and another potential winner selected.
Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties may be disqualified.
The potential winner will be asked to provide their name and email address in a direct message.
6. Prize: The prize is either £1000/$1000/€1000 Boden voucher depending on location of the winner. Boden reserves the right to substitute a prize of an equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these terms and condition.
By entering this competition and accepting the prize, the winner agrees to maintain his/her behaviour in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any competition - or prize-related activity.
The winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring any part of the prize.
The winner will be asked for their name and email address only. We will only use this information to contact you regarding this competition. Your personal details will not be used for any other purposes (marketing etc.) and your correspondence with Boden will be retained for 1 month after the correspondence has closed before being deleted.
By entering, you release Instagram from all responsibility and liability for this competition. Instagram in no way sponsors, endorses or administers, not is it associated with, this competition.
Boden has the right to change or extend any of the above Terms and Conditions at its discretion.
JP Boden Services Inc, 180 Armstrong Road Pittston PA 18640 (USA)
Terms and Conditions
Win £/$/€1000 Boden credit for you and two friends (£/$/€1000 x 3) plus an exclusive styling session with a member of the Boden team.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This prize draw is open to legal residents of the UK, USA, Germany and France.
By participating in this prize draw, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Boden’s decisions, which is final and binding in all matters related to this prize draw.
2. SPONSOR: J.P. Boden & Co. Limited (Boden)
This 30th Birthday Prize draw will run from 6pm Monday 13th September 2021 until 11.59pm Sunday 26th September 2021.
Only entries received by Boden after the opening date and before the closing date will be included in the draw. Boden will contact the winner within 7 days after the end of the draw.
4. PRIZE: There will be One (1) Prize (“Prize”) awarded. The prize winner (“Winner”) will receive one (1) Boden account credit worth One Thousand Pounds, Dollars or Euros (£/$/€/1000), depending on the winner’s location and two friends tagged in the comment will also receive One Thousand Pounds, Dollars or Euros (£/$/€/1000) Boden account credit each (maximum of two friends only).
5. HOW TO ENTER: In order to enter, the participant must go to @boden_clothing account to the “30th Birthday draw” post.
The participant must:
(1) Like the @boden_clothing giveaway post on instagram.
(2) Follow the @boden_clothing instagram account.
(3) Comment on the @boden_clothing prize draw post and tag two friends in the comments
This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK, USA, Germany and France, aged 18 and over only. Employees and agents of Boden, its associated companies (including the families of such employees and agents) and anyone connected to this draw is not eligible to participate in this draw. The eligibility of any entrant is at Boden's sole discretion.
6: WINNER NOTIFICATION:
There will be one (1) winner randomly selected by way of computer generated random prize draw. The potential winner and their nominees will be notified by Instagram direct message and we will ask for their names and email addresses. A Director or Legal Counsel will oversee the random prize draw selection.
If the potential winner is unreachable or if prize notification message is undeliverable, this may result in disqualification and an alternative winner selected. If the potential winner is found to be ineligible or does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may also be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner selected. Automated or bulk entries may be disqualified.
If a potential winner does not respond within five (5) days after prize notification is sent, an alternate entrant will be selected by way of computer generated random prize draw from the entries received.
The potential winner will be notified by Instagram direct message and we will ask for name and email address.
If they consent to their surname and county of residence to be shared publicly should anyone ask to know the winner of the Prize draw.
To receive and redeem the Prize, a Boden customer account will be created for the Winner and their nominees not. Account credit will have one year expiry.
The styling session must be completed by October 31st 2021. Styling date and time are subject to availability and will be arranged by the Boden Social Team once the winner is selected. The maximum number of people for a styling session is 3.
No purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
Boden reserves the right to substitute a prize of an equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
By entering this Prize draw and accepting a prize, the winner agrees to maintain his/her behaviour in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any contest- or prize-related activity. The winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring any part of the prize.
The winner will be asked for their name and email address only. We will only use this information to contact you regarding this prize draw. Your personal details will not be used for any other purposes (marketing etc.) and your correspondence with Boden will be retained for 1 month after the correspondence has closed before being deleted.
By entering, you release Instagram from all responsibility and liability for this Prize draw. Instagram in no way sponsors, endorses or administers, nor is it associated with this Prize draw. Any information that you provide is provided to J.P. Boden and not to Instagram.
Boden has the right to change or extend any of the above Ts & Cs at its discretion.
Promotion Sponsor: J.P. Boden & Co. Limited. Boden House, 114-120 Victoria Road, London, NW10 6NY United Kingdom
Prize draw Sponsor: JP Boden & Co. Ltd, registered office: Boden House, 114-120 Victoria Road, London, NW10 6NY (co. no.2692601).