Budding activists can splish, splash and save the planet in these recycled bikini bottoms, made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon which gives old fishing nets and fabrics a new purpose. They have a bold all-over striped pattern and a contrasting waistband too.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ protection
- Fabric is created from regenerated Nylon. The material is made from old fishing nets and fabric scraps.
- Main 78% polyamide 22% elastane
- Lining 100% polyester
- Machine washable
- Rinse thoroughly in fresh water immediately after each use, to remove any traces of chlorine or salt water
- Dry away from direct sunlight and heat
- Do not tumble-dry
FREE (On Orders Over $49)
3-6 Business Days Standard
$5 (On Orders Under $49)
3-6 Business Days Expedited
Temporarily unavailable Express
We operate a 365 no-quibble return policy. However, If an item is returned within 90 days of purchase, we will refund the full amount or offer an exchange.