FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS – Boden Boards of Happiness Competition Ts & Cs
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open to all legal U.S. and UK residents (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin islands) over the age of 18. Employees of JP Boden, Pinterest and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated entities, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of all parties are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Contest Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: JP Boden & Co.Ltd (UK) and JP Boden Services Inc. (US)
3. Timing: Contest begins on Sunday 19th January 2014 at 12pm EST and ends at 12pm EST on Monday 17th February 2014 (the "Contest Period").
4. How to Enter The Contest: During the Contest Period, enter by first following Boden on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/boden. You must have or create a Pinterest account to participate. Create a Pinterest board following the site’s instructions, name it ‘Boden Boards of Happiness Competition’ and pin as many things that make you happy, including the initial competition pin. Users may pin as many happy pins as they like however they must feature at least ten spring products from www.boden.co.uk or www.bodenusa.com. To confirm your entry, share it with us by posting it as a link in a comment on our original contest pin. You may continue to update and make changes to your board after you have posted the link, provided such updated and changes are made prior to the end of the Contest Period.
Each participant may receive a maximum of one (1) entry during the contest period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified at the Boden’s sole discretion. All entries must be received by Boden during the contest period or they will be void. For purposes of this contest, an entry is received when the board is created using a valid Pinterest account; the title of such board is “Boden Boards of Happiness Competition” and meets the criteria set forth in these Official Rules. Any proof of creating, populating or titling the board does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry.
5. Judging Criteria: Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and Pinterest’s Terms of Service (available at http://pinterest.com/about/terms/), and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
One lucky winner will be selected by Boden and US blogger 'Oh Joy' (www.ohjoy.com) on the closing date of the competition. All eligible entries will be available on Pinterest for the duration of the contest period for viewing. Boden’s decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the contest. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the contest.
The contest will take place under the supervision of Boden. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the judges, whose decisions are final.
6. Winner Notification. A potential winner will be contacted on Pinterest first with a comment on their potentially winning board. They will then be notified by email within seven business days after selection. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate determination. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or if any potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may also be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner will be determined. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
7. Prize: One winner shall be chosen to win £1000 or $1000 Boden account credit. All prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Boden’s sole discretion.
8. Board Requirements: Any photo, image or other content pinned to a board that, in Boden’s sole and absolute discretion, (i) is obscene, profane, lewd or defamatory; (ii) violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity; (iii) includes anti-social content, a commercial solicitation or promotional materials, or address, phone number, or URL address; (iv) does not meet the requirements outlined in these Official Rules or on the Contest Website; or (v) is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the board. Each entrant grants to Boden and its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, sub-licensees, agents and representatives a worldwide, royalty-free, unrestricted, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute, transmit, publish, edit, exhibit, disseminate, display, reproduce, create derivative works from and use in any way, throughout the universe and in perpetuity, each submitted board, and any reproductions or derivative works thereof, through any and all manners, formats or media now known or hereafter devised (including on the Contest Website and other websites owned or controlled by Boden, its affiliates or anyone acting on Boden’s authority), for any and all lawful purposes, and agrees to execute documents, instruments or agreements confirming such right and license (as further defined in section 9 below) at Boden’s reasonable request. Any board deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, will be disqualified. By entering, the entrant understands that his/her board may be posted online, in Boden’s sole and absolute discretion, to be viewed by members of the general public. Boden has the sole and absolute discretion to determine whether a board qualifies as an entry. Any board not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the Contest Website’s requirements will be disqualified. Boards must be in keeping with Boden’s image and may not be offensive, obscene, profane, lewd or defamatory as determined by Boden in its sole and absolute discretion. In such an event, the board will be disqualified from the contest. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by entrants’ online service will apply. No information regarding entries, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules or on the Contest Website, will be disclosed.
9. Release: Entrant hereby waives any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to Boden's use of the board he or she submitted. Boden reserves the right to discontinue the use of the entries without notice to any entrant, including the winners. Entrant hereby represents and warrants to Boden that the board(s) do(es) not and shall not infringe on any copyright or any other right of any third party nor violate any applicable law, rule or regulation, and such entrant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Boden harmless from and against any and all third party claims for intellectual property infringement or from and against any claim arising from or relating to Boden’s use of the board(s). Entrant hereby waives any right to inspect or approve uses of the board(s) or to be compensated for any such uses. Except where prohibited, participation in the contest constitutes winner’s consent to Boden’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. By entering this contest, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Boden, Pinterest, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims, damages, attorneys’ fees, costs of litigation and settlement or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the contest, receipt or use or misuse of any prize, preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to/from any prize or contest-related location/activity.
10. General Conditions: Boden reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Boden’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the contest, as determined by Boden in its sole discretion. Boden reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Boden reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Boden’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. WINNER: The winner will be notified on their individual ‘Boden Boards of Happiness Competition’ valid entry board and also via email once an email address is received from the winner. All winners will be announced on Boden’s original 'Boden Boards of Happiness Competition' pin within seven days of Boden notifying them of their prize.